Final Overview of Reading and Writing Class and Farewell words



 I loved the Reading and Writing class. 

The last three years were fully related to knowledge, after all, if you look up the topics some of them you expect to be boring or even tedious, they include some boring grammar and vocabulary topics, ahhh...

However, Ms. Heysa taught me an important life, to enjoy every moment and perceive every topic useful to use it in my daily life.

After this, I realized these important concepts and how to use them in life. Every vocab word, every grammar topic, and writing huge essays were hugely important to my academic and professional future.

I just want to say Thank you, for every concept, every vocabulary word and every reading, and of course ms. Heysa's way of teaching made Reading and Writing class a meaningful subject for the rest of my life.

Comentarios