Final Overview of Literature Class and Farewell Words



 Literature class requires certainly a huge time of adaption. Before taking these classes, all English classes were not as hard as this one. Reading, understanding the stories, and applying the elements and other literacy resources were such demanding tasks.

However, I want to apologize to my teachers whenever I didn't understand a topic, and they explained it to me. They taught me specifically how to concentrate on reading and finally getting what's going on in the story.

All knowledge and special ideas are attributable to Mrs. Félix and Ms. Heysa's patience and willingness to teach this beautiful subject. I really enjoyed Literature, every practice, reading, story, or even vocabulary was, somehow always instructive and special.

Thank you!


Comentarios